Re: [IRCA] S350 vs S350DL

Curt,

I think the S350 retails for $99.95 anyway. I think that $149.95 is
overpriced, if they did sell it for that much. The regular retail price
here at the local Radio Shack is $99.95. I bought mine a couple months
back. I have not tried the other one, but I think basically reading the
reviews, the DL comes from Stereo Headphones and some other goodies the
less expensive one doesn't have.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin