Re: [IRCA] WDDZ-550 off

> > WDDZ-550 is off due to flooding.
>
> *** Thanks for the heads-up, Craig!    After WDEV-VT signed off after 0000
> EDT, I had WSVA-VA atop channel with news.  Then at 0100 EDT, during a
brief
> pause on WSVA, I heard a nice ID from WIOZ Pinehurst, NC for a new log -
listed
> 260 watts at night!  ***

Initially all I heard was WDEV here.  I have a dozen hours of Total Recorder
stuff to go through.  And, WDDZ will be off until at least Monday
mid-morning.  The water was still over the tower base insulators as of
sunset tonight.  I need to evaluate the place in the daylight before I fire
it up again.

So, one more night of 550 DX for us!  Total Recorder rides again!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI