Re: [IRCA] 590 Musical Off to a Wobbling Restart; 15 0022Z OCT 05; PVZ

Re: [IRCA] 590 Musical Off to a Wobbling Restart; 15 0022Z OCT 05; PVZ

All true Charles.  Very sporadic the wild blasts of carrier excursion, and difficult to catch short of camping on a likely suspect -- which I do with regularity.  Radio Musical 590 has been the latest, but I've chanced to hear the brief outbursts on R.Progreso 680 and R.Reloj 870 recently, and others have reported hearing one as well.

WAFC 590 Clewiston, Florida, holds forth daily with all of 930/470 Watts.  Not likely to make much of an impression elsewhere, but just 56 miles distance, competition for the Cuban 590 traveling from presumed Santa Clara, Villa Clara, some 270 miles away.
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/