[IRCA] 1710 pirate again

Presently hearing 1710 kHz, 9:00p.m. to present (10:07p.m. PDT), with fadeups. Best at the start, then much poorer, last couple minutes a fadeup with weak audio. At first a Johnny Mathis vocal, then more slow EZL type music, then fade out. Later, man talking, fade out. Presently Middle Eastern type music (flute, wordless vocals), into fadeout.
Apparently not the NYC Lubavitch pirate, from what others have described that as. This is the first time I've heard this on other than Saturday night (my 3rd time to hear it), and also later than about 8p.m. It's not likely I'll ever identify where this is coming from, but sure is interesting--wish anyone else were also hearing it!
Also using AM mode; I'm almost positive it was only in USB last Saturday night, though now I'm not certain. (I thought I switched thru the modes, and only USB was intelligible, but I could have been mistaken.)
Presently, 10:15, playing another Johnny Mathis song, on a brief fadeup to poor/weak level.
Steve
Elgin, OR (NE Oregon)
AR-7030, 1600' E/W wire