[IRCA] A quick summary of tonite's decent cx...etc

[IRCA] A quick summary of tonite's decent cx...etc

Good again E-W good but not awesome. Two new ones logged. KXOI 810 Radio
Alabanza Crane TX with K.C. in a long fade and WGY phased out. SS Gospel and
ID's. 600 CJWW finally !! caught o/u WMT/KSJB with ID after old C&W. KSJB
plays similar stuff but was on Angels net. Phase null of WIND 560 knocked
out stronger than normal Cuba 600 and resulted in rather rather KMON mixing
o/KLZ about = phased WIND on peaks.

Sunset I got to late but again caught "Oye Ocho Noventa" KDJQ 890(very
Mexican mx format) thru phased WLS and a bit early in the month I'd think,
but I suspect this will make Idaho somewhat easy for those who can get rid
of much of WLS. KDJQ dropped out instantly just prior to 8 PM CDT. 1000 had
some KOMO poking thru phased WMVP around 8:23 so SSS cx weren't hopeless to
say the least.

620 KPOL CO is still cheating with day power and in with CKRM/WTMJ. KTNN 660
seemed to again switch patterns late, but later CFFR's oldies was in when I
phased WFAN along with usual "La Consentida" which wasn't very strong which
is good since I hope not to have deep Mexicans on my E-W BOGs.

610 WIP blasting in when KSCP phased so cx good to east as well.

690 is usual mix of KOAQ and CKBF-1 with CINF phased. Anyone know if KOAQ
runs higher than allocated night power ? KOAQ plays good oldies at times.

Speaking of another Nebraskan I find reasonably easy at night..KNLV 1060
(KYW can be phased to basically nil) I monitered them across their sunset a
couple eves ago and they definately behave according to FFC regs and reduce
power. So they are a nice case of low night power getting out well on skip.
(1060 KRCN Radio Colorado can also make it on night power)

Still no luck catching my very frustrating unID C&W on 580. Gotta be SD or
CO when the east is phased out and due to format, but Murphy's Law is
hurting me here.

No KOGO 600 tonite and cx to CA spotty and only thing reasonably decent is
KNBR 680. Also not much Vancouver 1130 or 1040.

73 KAZ Barrington IL