[IRCA] Simply awesome low band BCB cx again

[IRCA] Simply awesome low band BCB cx again

I went back out to try for cheating KGAK 1330 NM, but no luck and all the
action the down low once again.- KNBR 680 loud, KFI 640 often well atop.
KOGO 600 and this time I taped the ID's and San Diego area stuff from 2247-9
CDT up to fair levels. KRAI 550 C&W with call ID 2228. A new one was caught
later on 550 with everything else in a fade when I managed to just hear 3
KFYI ID's in promo/ad stream around 2252. Unid C&W occ thru WIBW and most
likely something western I need. unID Westwood One FB coverage briefly atop
600 for a bit. KPOL 620 cheating as usual and IDed 2243 in break. No sign,
however, of KLLV 550 which I see reported as cheating with rlg. On 610 some
of what was under KC's Sports 610 seemed to be rlg, perhaps traces of needed
KFRC ?

73 KAZ Barrington IL