[IRCA] Last Night's TAs

585  Spain   RNE1, Madrid, OCT 2 0340.  Fair to very good at peaks.  No
// heard on 684 or 855 at this time although 684 was audible earlier
when 1134 logged. New.  [Hochfelder-NJ]

684  Spain   RNE1, Sevilla, OCT 2 0030.  Fair to good at peaks.  Relog.
  [Hochfelder-NJ]

693t  UK   BBC synchros, OCT 2 0330.  Fair and tentative.  Man talking
but could not pick out language.  Bob Young logged this as UK at the
same time. New.  [Hochfelder-NJ]

1134  Croatia   Zadar, OCT 2 0045.  Fair to very good at peaks.  Lots of
WBBR slop made this one tough; I've tried for it for years. New.
[Hochfelder-NJ]

1215  UK   Virgin R. synchros, OCT 2 03o0.  Good to very good.  This is
my bellwether TA. Relog.  [Hochfelder-NJ]

Dave Hochfelder
Highland Park, NJ
Drake R8B and Quantum QX Pro loop
all times in UTC