Re: [IRCA] RI HAR info

> Found this while looking at web cams
>
> http://www.tmc.state.ri.us/har.asp

In my travels around Providence, it is true they have moved off 1610 in
favor of 1630.  I think the local 1590 station in Warwick prompted that
move.

There is also a string of TIS for the Blackstone Valley Heritage Corridor on
1140.  I can hear at least three of them from home.  Easily overpower WRVA
most nights.  I think there are four, or possibly five of them.  Similar
audio and not // to each other.  The closest one in Pawtucket, RI has had
dead air for days now.  Others audible under it.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI