Re: [IRCA] MW DX Portables

The best portable that I have is a Radio Shack TRF model 12-655 which I
bought back in the 1970's for $29.95.  While I was living in Portland,
Oregon I heard Japan on 594, 774 and several others on it.  It still works
good and I a have been very happy with it.  Its too bad that they don't make
them anymore.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ