Re: [IRCA] Miscou Island Prelim DX Report - Long

Re: [IRCA] Miscou Island Prelim DX Report - Long

Yep!

Darndest thing I ever saw.  Ken modeled it with EZNEC, pre-fabbed it at
home in Toronto a few days before he got on the plane, broughtit with
him in a small FedEx shipping box, and we had it up in a matter of
minutes.  Two guy ropes at each end.

I've got pictures also, which I will post when I get a chance.

Brent