Re: [IRCA] Stay Safe Lynn (Was Propagation Link/H Rita)

At 07:24 PM 9/24/2005, Charles A & Leonor L Taylor wrote:
>I am the prime weather forecaster for this world, and I predict that Lynn
>will experience some more moderate rain and light to heavy gusts of wind.
>Lynn will not have to put their house on pontoons.
>
>Lynn, your mission is to report back to me at Weather Central and report
>how far off  was.

Charles,
You are exactly correct! We had lots of rain in the morning yesterday, and
then plenty of wind until a few hours after sundown. But now, just like
with Lili a few years back, it's sultry, sunny, and there's a gust of wind
from time to time. Now to start the clean up process - I'm tired already!<G>

As far as radio goes - sorry, haven't had much time for that, but I can
tell you my trusty DX-440 and old Q-Stick Plus (I think they're both about
10 years old) still make a great combo!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org