Re: [IRCA] Propagation Link/H Rita

At 06:43 PM 9/23/2005, chris and anne wrote:
>Lynn....Good luck and Godspeed....Are prayers are with you and yours , and
>all the residents of the affected area.......Chris   K4CME    a new list
>member and soon to be an IRCA member...!!

Thanks! We've survived thus far, but the lights are flickering, and we've
got Lake Hollerman in the backyard. No trees down (just lots of branches
blown all over creation), but lots of rain squalls. Now it's time for the
flooding!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org