[IRCA] DX Conditions TP/DU

DX conditions this morning were excellent for Asians and the Pacific.
Except there was one little problem, static crashes! QRN! It sounded
like I had a thunder storm 20 miles away. It was one of my best mornings
so far this season, but it did not do me a lot of good. Filipinos,
Chinese, Japanese, you name it, was in. Most every channel had a station
on it, but copying them, forget it. Either noise from Rita or something
out in the Pacific. Noisy to say the least! Hopefully tomorrow will be
quietier.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin