Re: [IRCA] Hurricane Rita monitoring

At 08:27 AM 9/22/2005 -0400, Craig wrote:
>With Hurricane Rita approaching Texas,  I would be interested in what
>stations will be the best source of information.
>
>Craig Healy
>Providence, RI

Craig,

         I didn't check these stations with pattern maps, but the
following stations made it into Northern California in the 70's at
night. If the stations are on under emergency conditions and using
daytime power, depending on patterns and your locals, these MAY make
it to Providence..........

740.0   KTRH            Houston         50 kw
790.0   KULF (KBME)     Houston         5 kw
820.0   WBAP            Fort Worth      50 kw
860.0   KONO            San Antonio     5 kw
920.0   KELP (KBNA)     El Paso         1
kw
940.0   KIXZ            Amarillo                5 kw
1010.0  KDJW (KTNZ)     Amarillo                5 kw
1080.0  KRLD            Dallas          50 kw
1190.0  KLIF (KFXR)     Dallas          50 kw
1200.0  WOAI            San Antonio     50 kw
1440.0  KPUR            Amarillo                5 kw

(Current call letters in parenthesis)

         Very 73 de Mike