[IRCA] 730 This Morning

I got home from work around 3:30 this morning and I decided to do some DXing in order to unwind before I went to bed. I chose to monitor 730 because I follow a schedule of one frequency a day.

I have a YB400PE and a Select-A-Tenna on top of a Lazy Susan that I rotate.

The radio was aligned NW-SE, and CKDM came booming in with C&W music and a clear ID, not needed here. Then I aligned the radio N-S, and a strong SS station came in, presumably Mexican, possibly XEX, although I do not understand Spanish. Finally, I aligned the radio NE-SW, and a strong FF station came booming in, presumably CKAC, although I didn't hear any call letters, so I can't count it as heard.

Not a bad session---one identified, one presumed, one unidentified.

Rick Turner
Bemidji MN