[IRCA] SDR-14 as panadaptor?

Has anyone had any experience using the SDR-14 software defined radio in
it's panadaptor mode on MW?

My primary interest would be in narrow displays at hi-res in real-time
of chunks of the MW band, fed from the IF on one of my receivers (455
KHz or 10.7 MHz.)

IF the unit works as well as advertised, and better than the WinRadio
for sniffing for hets, it might be a better choice than a CRT based
panadaptor. Also, about the same or less in price.

I do have an LCD based panadaptor, and it's basically worthless for
narrow band real-time work.

The SDR-14 also has a capability of recording 150 KHz chunks of it's
frequency range as a receiver to the hard drive continuously. This might
have some real use as an overnight band recorder, which could then be
processed later on.

I'd be interested in anyone's experiences with this, and any ideas.

Rick Kunath