Re: [IRCA] IBOC DX'ing

Personal attack began when I said 'hundred thousand or so employees...." ??

No, I said "They". You filled in the rest. Please don't put words in my mouth. It's much too big, dentists weep at the sight of it, and you haven't the syntax. You make my point. Quoting blunt-instrument poopsheets distributed by IBOC shills to plug a jamming system gets one no where.

You think I care about IBOC? I don't.

You think I object to IBOC? I don't.

I object to that which the FCC used to and still should - destructive interference from a system developed supposedly by competent people reply to questions with retaliation.

Quir patronizing about the 'hobby'. People rely on radio. They value distance. Long distance radios have been around since radio began. Millions use them. You know that. We know that. IBOC thugs know it. They keep lying -90's style - hoping we'll forget what we know. We won't. Hubris of the IBOC claque is best evidence against them and their cheesy little noisemaker. We non-elites really love arrogance. Plays well. Memorable. Keep it up. Make our case. Save us the bother. Arrogance always makes a terminal overreach. We'll see it.

   Callously dismissing IBOC interference is more of that 'Are you gonna believe your lyin' eyes or what I tell you?" tactic long discredited along with it's sleazebag 90's promoter.

Now, about this Torquemada-esque silliness re: Leonard Kahn 'not of radio'?

  Please. Do share. During 80's, offered technically sound AM stereo system. Well respected. "Not of radio"? Related to 50's sci-fi film,'Not of this Earth"?  Explain, please.

Is he an enemy? Should we rack him? Trial by IBOC?

  Haven't noticed Mr. Kahn lurking ominously about the property, with a mad in the eye screaming; "Destroy all radios! I am not of radio!"

  Rest assured, should he turn up, will be in touch straightaway.

                                                    Cordially,

                                                        =Z.=