Re: [IRCA] IBOC DX'ing

Title: Re: [IRCA] IBOC DX'ing
 IBOC hucksters talk incessantly of IBOC benefits. Hi fidelity, traffic texting, cures psoriasis. They never mention the "I" - interference -word.

We have an IBAC station on 550,here in Phoenix. I thank them for turning me on to IBOC. It impressed me so much that I ran out and got a brand new digital radio.

It receives XM. The programming is superb. I love my digital radio. Its the best money I ever spend to hear what I want when I want it.

I thank iBiquity for moving me to get the XM radio.  Its awesome.

Digital radio can be great.

Kevin