Re: [IRCA] Many topics

Martin,

No worries about that. Lynn keeps tabs on things very well on the list.
The DXers that came over here wanted a change. They all seem quite happy
too. and we are happy to have them. The NRC will have to work out their
own problems.

QSL's are slow here too. Only one in the past couple of weeks in the
form of KINF 1020.   I might mention that out of the 30 follow ups I
sent out using a CD rather than a cassette, 18 replied within a couple
of months. I guess stations cannot play cassettes any longer for sure. I
was surprised how many have replied.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin