Re: [IRCA] Many topics

Thanks!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

I've been following the emails the past few days and I have to make a few
comments on several topics.

Congrats to Bert for a new state. Kansas wasn't always that easy when I
lived in Michigan in the 1970's. Hearing it from Georgia is an
accomplishment.

Puerto Rico was only heard once, WPRA-990 was heard in 1974 at their sign
off. I received a prepared card. One of my best Caribbean stations verified.

Welcome to all the new list members, I hope you all join the IRCA. It's a
great group. I've read comments that IRCA is mostly a West Coast club. Even
back in the 1970s that's the label that IRCA had. There are some East Coast
members that regularly contribute and all I can say is start contributing.
You get out of the club what you put into it.

I'm glad to see that there isn't support for combining the clubs. I think
that the NRC needs to fix their own problems if that's what they want. If
not, the IRCA is an option for those that want a change. I just hope that
whatever was going on with the NRC list doesn't migrate over here. This
group hasn't been about bickering and fighting and let's keep it that way.

I'm in a verie drought right now with only 2 received from my last 12
reports since the beginning of August. My solution is to send more reports.
Better get to it.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA