Re: [IRCA] Antenna experiment

> Can you take pictures or provide detailed drawings as to how you attached
> this to that, etc.? I can solder and I'm willing to buy all the stuff
> needed, but it's always the technical stuff that bogs me down. It took me
> forever to find out how to hook up the first loop I built.

Sure, but you can see the one I used as a guide at the bottom of this page:
http://www.stormwise.com/page3.htm

> Oh...I'm about to build a couple of bigger loops and see what they'll do.
> ordered another variable cap. from midnight science to go with another one
> someone sent me. I'll build a 3' and a 4' and we'll see what happens.

I built a seven foot spiral loop once that worked pretty well.  Good thing I
lived in a place with tall ceilings.  I may try a small version of this
copper thing to use inside.  I suspect I'll be doing a fair bit of
experimenting with this concept.  Perhaps even one to use in my truck.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI