[IRCA] PC-File v8

I actually own a copy of it. (IIRC it's 8 I have, not 7)

Be warned that its ability to live happily within the current Windows
world can be a mite tricky. It looks to me like it's a native 3.1
16-bit application and tends to play up under, say, W2K or XP.

In all honesty, I'd say to either convert the database to a modern
app or set up a nice little DOS laptop (available for very little
money - the Compaq SLT comes to mind as being a good candidate) and
run the DOS version on that. Or see how it runs in a DOS box under 95
or 98 (don't use either here so I can't say how well it'd perform.)

                        Lee