Re: [IRCA] Howdy

John,

Great to hear from you and I always enjoy your historical postings. It
is always interesting to hear from others on their history. You have had
a lot of it too. Of course your name is very well known and has been for
many years. Your in the same age group as my DX buddy Dave Williams who
turned 71 this year. I just wish DX was bit like it was when you
started. I can dream can't I? hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin