[IRCA] Another new log

I answered my own question of yesterday..............

1140  CA  KNWQ  Palm Springs 9/14 2005-2020+ PDT powering thru KHTK
Sacramento with a talk show.  Took an ad break around 2013, ended this
with the triple ID for 970-1140-1250...Coachella, Palm Springs & 29
Palms.. Same one I heard on 1250 yesterday.  Now if I can just squeeze
970 in somehow.  KNWQ was really roughing Sacramento up for the entire
period I listened.  Also got me my last W for the IRCA contest.

Don Kaskey  San Francisco CA Drake R8A  Kiwa Air Loop