[IRCA] Fwd: [mwc] 1360 WMOB Mobile AL

This item from ABDX :-

An engineer told me last night that WMOB 1360 Mobile, Alabama has gone
using 5kw NONDIRECTIONAL at night for hurricane victim service. This
may be
a nice DX opportunity for those who may wish to log Mobile, AL or WMOB
1360.
Please pass this along to widest distribution (other lists, etc) as I
have
limited internet access while I get my PC back together from a crash.

73

Ron Gitschier
Palm Coast, FL