Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part Two-Hundred and Seven)

Re: [IRCA] Radio (Part Two-Hundred and Seven)

It is the DOMINANT signal on that frequency now. I could get IL in the past,
but now it's all AIR AMERICA. It bleeds down to 1670 and up to 1710 at
times.

P.S. I'm sure tomorrow AIR AMERICA will be complaining about how Lake
Ponchatrain is now being polluted by the folks DEWATERING New Orleans.
DEWATER...why can't they just say DRAIN?

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,

How's the signal of 1690 Avondale Estates in your part of Georgia? In east
central Missouri, I have a tough time hearing it because of the station in
Berwyn, IL.

73, Eric (N0UIH)