[IRCA] KUTR

After receiving a QSL card from KUTR last month (got cards from KUTR and
WIBC last month, two in a month is exceptional),  now I've received a
box of KUTR souvenir goodies (his and hers T-shirts, a coffee mug, emery
board, lip balm, pen, and even a small bag of chocolates).   The wife
isn't usually all that interested in my mail from radio stations, but
this time her interest perked up, since she got a T-shirt and a few
other goodies!.  Cost them over $14 in postage.   If only there were
more stations like the KSL/KUTR group.
   Hope those of you at the convention have a great time.  Wish I could
be there.

73,

Nigel Pimblett