[IRCA] More Napa Valley 1400 info

Inre the 'Napa Valley' mention on 1400.  I checked Radio Locator who
shows KUKI as News Talk as well as KLLK in Willits.  But I'm pretty sure
this is long outdated info as they were Newstalk before they switched to
Mexican 6-9 months ago.  A check of Google show both as Mexican format.
I have not heard News Talk lately on 1250 (except for KWSU which is more
NPR) and KVTO pretty well blocks 1400 here.

don k.