Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Grundig S350

I use it for general listening on SW (as well as setting the MFJ-306 shortwave converter). The receiver is a good one for general listening; some DX can be pulled through with a whip. The receiver came in handy during Saturday night's blackout; my mother and I listened to the BBC on 5975 for a few minutes before she asked to change it to a local station (namely WSIE 88.7). I also used this receiver to test the Antenna Performance Specialties APS-9B FM yagi antenna before I hooked it up to my main FM DX rig. For SW DXing, I still use the Sangean ATS-803A.

73, Eric (N0UIH)