[IRCA] Radio Veronica (US)

Hi all,

Here’s a quick commercial  J

Thought you might like to know that I finally have my “micro-radio station” fully operational on the internet.  It’s called Radio Veronica (those of you who know about off-shore broadcasting in Europe in the 1960s will most likely recognize the name).  The actual radio transmission is very low power and can only be heard in our small community.  It’s been on the air for several months.  Now you can now receive it anywhere in the world via the internet.  Check out www.radioveronica.us .  Most of the time we play hits of the 50s, 60s, and 70s, but also broadcast some nationally syndicated news and public affairs programming, as well as some religious programming.  (See our programs page).  Hope you enjoy, and let me know what you think.

73,

Rene’

Rene' F. Tetro,

Chief Engineer