[IRCA] 810 ZNS3

8/13/05, ~1650-1711Z, 810kHz, ZNS3 (C6B3), Freeport, Bahamas - About twenty minutes with no audio, carrier near local S9+30.

Audio level has been low for two months.  Around noon I thought the level was improved, then audio disappeared and upon return, back as it has been of late.  The audio level improvement was brief and may have just been my perception because of good listening conditions at the time.

They are frequently IDing themselves as, "The new 810 AM."

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (Southeast) Florida
[Ten-Tec RX-320D, LF Engineering H-800, GAP DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/