Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 860 and 930 flip in Tampa Bay area

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 860 and 930 flip in Tampa Bay area

>I also mourn the passing of music on WGUL 860 kc as I listened daily.
930 kc is pretty weak here in NE >Hillsborough County. It's a demotion
for Michael Savage too.

>73 & GUD DX,
>Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF

Unless I am missing sth., it is a net gain for Savage as he
adds the Sarasota market and remains on WWBA in Tampa.
The news release implied that Ingraham would come on in
Tampa evenings. Not sure they could yank him from WWBA.
However WWBA's crappy night signal will again become an
issue for them as we return to Standard time and  lot more
of the 1806-2100 local time slot gets affected. There's times
last winter I'd be over in Clearwater and WHO coming right
through them in the evening.

- Bob