[IRCA] Anyone have A 'M' Street J ournal To Sell?

[IRCA] Anyone have A 'M' Street J ournal To Sell?

I'm on my quest again for an M Street Journal...

Thanx to Lee Freshwater who shipped me a copy
recently.  No thanx to UPS, though, who never
delivered it (even though their records say they did).

So, does anyone have a copy of 'M' Street Journal
they'd be willing to part with?  A copy from the last
year or two would be preferable (but no required).

73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)
jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx (Alternate)