Re: [IRCA] Grundig S350

Kevin,

I tried it last night after dark and there is good signals on about
every frequency up the band. A few birdies here and there, but nothing I
can't get around. After all, it is just going to be travel radio for me.
But as you stated the FM is excellent.  It is too bad they don't make a
Super Radio with SW on it. That would have been nice, but at the cost of
the S350 you can't go wrong.
  It will fit nicely in to my carry-on when I fly later in the month
down to the IRCA convention.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin