[IRCA] Am Dx from Spokane

Here is some of the dx that I have heard in the Spokane area recently.

560 KPQ Wenatchee,Wa.
560 KSFO San Francisco,Ca.
570 KVI Seattle,Wa.
610 KONA Kennewick,WA.
610 KFRC San Francisc,CA.
620 KTAR Phoenix,AZ.
640 KFI  Los Angeles,CA.
650 KSTE Rancho Cucamunga,CA.
660 KTNN Window Rock,AZ.
670 KBOI Boise,ID.
680 KOMW Omak,WA.
680 KNBR San Francisco,CA.
710 KIRO Seattle,WA.
720 WGN  Chicago,IL.
720 KDWN Las Vegas,NV.
730 KULE Ephrata,WA.
740 KCBS San Francisco,CA.
750 KXL  Portland,Or.
750 KOAL Ogden,UT.
750 KERR Polson,MT.
760 KFMB San Diego,CA.

This is just a few of the loggings that I have logged in the Spokane area in the recent months
I was back visiting my Sister and brother-in-law in the Chicago area,WMAQ am 670 has changed callsigns from wmaq  to wscr.