From: WWWR
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:01 AM
Subject: Re: [DXFlorida] 1460

David,

That's the right vicinity, but mine is definitely on/off.  It's still going at midnight, now mixing with some static thanks to off shore lightning.  The level doesn't seem to have changed appreciably since sundown.  While there is some fading of the background noise, I can't hear any in the signal.  I guess that would indicate it might be ground wave only and possibly somewhere not too far away.

Nothing to do but keep listening.  Maybe something will change.

Curt