Re: [IRCA] 1590 KRSX Victorville CA logging

Re: [IRCA] 1590 KRSX Victorville CA logging

Hey Doug, very nice catch.  I haven't heard Victorville since the late
60s.  Is there format SS music?  We get the Reno station with spanish
format down this way.  Nicely done.  A bit late, been busy all day as I
became a grandpop earlier.  Much fun.

don k.