[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

580    CKXR    BC, Salmon Arm, good on top with "Easy Rock" IDs, weather
for Salmon Arm at 0305 EDT 7/5. (PM-OR)

840   CKBX    BC, 100 Mile House, good on top with KSWB phased out with
C&W mx "Wild Country" at 0130 EDT 7/7 (PM-OR)

930   KTKN    AK, Ketchikan, fair mixing with CJCA with ID at 0258 EDT
7/8 "AM 930, KTKN"  (PM-OR)

Drake R8
45' vertical with 6 NW/N/NE radials, MFJ 1026 for phasing again EWE
antenna.

This antenna continues to amaze me with the strong lobe to the NW/N/NE.
I just added radial #5 and #6 tonight. I may add a few more before I am
through.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin