From: Doug Pifer
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Off Topic PC printer questions

Hi Rich, ( I mean Master )
Long time no chat, hi. Correct, we either got it at Costco or Best Buy, but Costco is where I saw it a few times. (my wife picked it up a few months back as I was running the old printer into the ground (and out of ink!).  I don't believe it's possible to convert anything into a PDF without Acrobat and I admit to not thinking about it. As far as the bulletin, which may be the reason for your question, Phil converts it to PDF and send's it along to me. It's the only way to fly because when I was doing MS Word, it was always shifting between here and the print-shop and causing me severe head-aches, hi.

As far as the printer, I've just run simple stuff off of it so far, so I can't give you a full rundown except that I like it so far.

I'll be down at the convention, hope to see you there.
73- Doug