Re: [IRCA] FW: 530 dispute with Gleason [more]

Re: [IRCA] FW: 530 dispute with Gleason [more]

At 09:18 PM 6/25/2005, you wrote:
But who is Gleason? I confess, I don't know. Wouldn't know him if I fell over him. Is he a Moderator? Palace Guard? Poohbah? Animist? Counterrevolucionario?  Philatelist?

He?s a VP at Hispanic Broadcasting Corporation.  He?s a true believer in IBOC and loves to stick the fact that IBOC is going to end DXing in peoples faces. He tells the truth though about corporations and their true relationship with DXers.

Ok. 'Nuff said. This thread is now closed. Take it to private mail if you want more details. I sense this one is about to become a flame war. No wars here, just radio tips & discussion, ok?

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA Web site at http://www.ircaonline.org