Re: [IRCA] More on Vertical

Conditions aren't so AU tonight and I heard CHLW-1310-St Paul AB and
CHAT-1270-Medicine Hat. Neither were really easy with the NNW beverage I
used to have. I did hear them on occasion but generally in the Winter
during the day. This vertical is getting more and more interesting all
of the time. There seems to be a strong lobe to the NE even at night.
Many Seattle stations are "local-like" on the vertical day & night now.
That I don't really want, but a lobe is a lobe. I am really wondering if
this vertical will be good for TAs.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin