Re: [IRCA] KFYI-550 Phoenix IBOC

Hi Patrick -

   RE your posts, assume Coachella Valley is the one surounding Palm Springs, CA. This is a nightmare. Had small home, Morongo Valley, '97 - 99. Have tapes of 820 Mexicali, clear crisp into Morongo. You state Orange is ruining Mexicali. Orange is, if recall correctly, far to west on coast and across rough terrrain from Coachella and Mexicali.

    Illustrates another lie told by IBOCkers who claimed interference would be liimited to max 40 mile radius from station. Once, IBOC rep who didn't attend enough cell meetings slipped, told truth as we're discovering: No station will be listenable at all, any mode beyond 40 miles, thanks to IBOC hash.

    Free market can work to end this crud. Let's get the word out on this closest scheme. Young colon claimed to be for free enterprise, but he was appointed by one with different beliefs, long ago seen to be a 'crony capitalist'.

                      This is awful and it we can stop it.

                                                              -Z.-

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasoviet Key, FL