Re: [IRCA] New Highway Advisory Radio - Oregon

Re: [IRCA] New Highway Advisory Radio - Oregon

Doug,

It takes great cx and to be at the radio at the right time. I lucked out
on KLTI just by accident. I noticed the low SSN and AU and I thought why
not try. There KLTI was on 1560 topping the jumble briefly. Got the ol'
cassette running and I nabbed them. Two minutes later it was gone. Those
lp (under 100 watts) come and go. Mostly go. So many top during the hour
not near TOH IDs, so they are missed. I just wished I had this beverage
in the late 60s/early 70s.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin