Re: [IRCA] New Highway Advisory Radio - Oregon

Re: [IRCA] New Highway Advisory Radio - Oregon

Hey Patrick,
I never underestimate your ability to pull in stations no matter how small
or how blocked <smile>. Plus, I didn't know about/ or keep track of your
TIS's up there. That NOAA 1650 broadcast was pretty strong down here and I
usually catch it on 2- meters. They have one in Salem and Eugene also, all
come in about the same here, on 2m that is.  KXOL isn't what it used to be
for me, which is too bad cause I like that station.
Thanks--73-- Doug