Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listening be protected?

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] Should Skywave Listening be protected?

Patrick,

What DX?  The stations to DX will be gone!  The little ones will have lost their advertising revenue because they can't be heard.  I'm afraid the bigger ones with deeper pockets would up their power thanks to the added interference that their own stupidity caused.

Mike Hawkins

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul,

IBOC will never work. Many CEs tell me this. First off, people are not
going to spend $700-$900 on a radio. They will not do it. If they can't
get what they want on their radio, they will turn it off or go to XM or
Sirius. This will go the way of Quad and other such things. Who knows
how long it will last, but it will be gone in time too. But the saving
grace might me, if it lasts long enough, it may cause a lot of station
to go off the air clearing the dial for DX.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KAVT Reception Manager

Yahoo! Mail