Re: [IRCA] Eric's site. New direction for AM?

Re: [IRCA] Eric's site. New direction for AM?

Maybe this also will help clear AM of some of the "undead." Just enough
pricetag to help some potential owners decide that investing in a bunch
of AMs is like investing in an old automobile. Body's OK, and with a
rebuilt engine and transmission, you'll still have an old car.

Charlie

--

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor