Date: 05/01/05 00:05:37
Subject: WODI DX Test

Quick success, at 0002 heard sweep tones under null of WBZT West Palm Beach, FL.  Moderate interference, minimal noise.  Recording to see what else I can hear.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, GAP DSP]
http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/wobbler/