[IRCA] URGENT! Stop IBOC on KMOX!

Ladies and gentlemen of IRCA,

I have been informed by John Tudenham that KMOX 1120 will be joining KFUO 850 soon in broadcasting in the damaging IBOC technology...and we, as IRCA members, can stop this.

I will be informing Tony Holman at Covenant Network about this threat to WRYT 1080's signal. The IBOC sidebands from a 50 kW station will wipe out stations 50 kHz either side of the main channel. I urge all IRCA members to E-mail the Director of Technical Operations at KMOX, and demand the station abort IBOC operations at once. The URL for KMOX's Web site is http://www.kmox.com/ and the E-mail address is kmox@xxxxxxxx

Save AM Radio...kill IBOC.

73, Eric (N0UIH)