Re: [IRCA] Life Beyond 750 kHz...

Bert,

I lived on the Cherokee-Cobb County line some 30 miles northwest of WSB's transmitter site in DeKalb County, and I was able to null the station's signal just an hour or so after sunset to hear KJEL Lebanon, MO (now KBNN). The Spanish station that dominated on 750 when WSB was off was from Nicaragua...I'm sure one could be a Cuban, and another could be from Central America. If it was an hour or so after sunset, you could also hear KMMJ (which is also a Spanish station).

73, Eric (N0UIH)