[IRCA] Life Beyond 750 kHz...

I'm about 50 miles east of WSB in Atlanta, GA in a little town south of
Athens called Watkinsville. Needless to say, hearing anything on 750, other
than WSB, is next to impossible. Not being able to sleep last night, I tried
to null WSB with my Select-A-Tenna on my SANGEAN ATS 909. Around midnight, I
did the impossible! I was able to hear two Spanish stations underneath,
quite well I might add. They would fade in and out with each other while WSB
lay in the background. However, due to my lack of knowledge of the Spanish
language, all I got was "Radio..." on one and something I couldn't even make
out on the other. Now that I know it can be done, I will keep trying. Y'all
wish me luck!

Bert